Barossa Valley Gourmet Food and Wine Tour
- Duration: 9 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Adelaide, South Australia
- Product code: PUR9TJ
- Pick up from Glenelg, Adelaide CBD or Hahndorf accommodation
- Drive through the beautiful hills villages of Stirling, Aldgate and Bridgewater
- Visit the historical Herbig Family Tree in Springton
- Enjoy cheese tasting at the award winning Barossa Cheese Co., Angaston
- Relax at the iconic Seppeltsfield Winery and cellar door with wine tastings and explore the beautiful grounds
- Visit Maggie Beer's Farm Shop, Nuriootpa, where you will be able to taste Maggie's world renowned products and see the TV series set of 'The Cook and the Chef'
- Experience a panoramic view over the Barossa Valley at Mengler’s Hill Lookout and Sculpture Park
- Get your adrenaline pumping with an optional helicopter flight over the Barossa Valley (extra charge applies)
- Optional a la carte lunch at Lou Miranda Estate, Rowland Flat, plus a glass of your favourite wine from your pre-lunch tastings OR purchase your own lunch along the main street of Tanunda with a choice of over 20 eateries within a 500m strip.
- Sit back and relax after lunch with wine, cider and chocolate liqueur tastings at the international award winning Kellermeister Cellar Door, Lyndoch
- Finish your tasting journey with the best kept secret in the Barossa Valley at Schild Estate, Lyndoch. Indulge in 5 handmade chocolate truffles paired with Schild Estate wines (for the non-chocolate lovers, enjoy a gourmet cheese platter instead)
- Visit the Whispering Wall and experience it’s unique acoustics first-hand (it really does whisper!)
- Indulge in a complimentary box of chocolates on the drive home before being dropped off at your Hahndorf, Glenelg or Adelaide CBD accommodation
Full day luxury tour approx. 9 hours
Tour includes: Wine, cider, cheese and chocolate tastings. Optional a la carte lunch at Lou Miranda Estate plus a glass of wine.Complimentary bottled water supplied.