Adelaide Hills Divine Wine Tour
- Duration: 8 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Hahndorf, SA
- Product code: PFQ0FR
- Complimentary pick up from Glenelg or Adelaide CBD accommodation
- Visit Adelaide’s highest peak, Mount Lofty Summit, to experience a panoramic view of Adelaide (you may even spot a kangaroo or koala!)
- Drive through the beautiful hills villages of Summertown and Uraidla on the way to our first winery
- Indulge in a seasonal platter and wine tastings at the very picturesque Pike & Joyce, Lenswood
- Our next stop for the day is the beautiful and family owned Golding Wines, Lobethal
- Enjoy free time in Hahndorf to explore and purchase your lunch. Choose from over 40 cafes, pubs and restaurants within a 1km strip on the beautiful main street.
- After lunch we head to Nepenthe in Balhannah for tastings of their cool climate wines
- Our last stop for the day is Sidewood Cellar Door to enjoy wine and cider tasting, plus the option to try your luck on their floating golf green for your chance to win $1000 in prizes*
- Indulge in a complimentary box of chocolates on the drive home before being dropped off at your Glenelg or Adelaide CBD accommodation
Full day luxury tour approx. 8 hours.
Tour includes: Seasonal platter for morning tea and all wine tastings throughout the day.
Complimentary bottled water supplied.
*Sidewood Cellar Door is closed on Monday and Tuesday and will be substituted for another Adelaide Hills winery on these days.